Currently Reading - Reviews Coming Soon

Just wanted to give you all a taste of what I'm reading now, so you can expect reviews soon. If there's something you want me to read / see / taste / etc, give me a shout and I'll get on it.

Hugs and kisses,
Daria

1. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
2. The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason
3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
4. Nightwatch by Sergei Lukyanenko
5. The Sacred Book of Werewolf (A-Hu-Li) by Viktor Pelevin

These are in no particular order, and yes, I'm actually reading them all at once. I'm a serial reader. Entering a Barnes and Noble is a dangerous undertaking for my checkbook..

Also, Margaret Atwood's new novel the Year of the Flood comes out tomorrow, and as it is a retelling of her incredibly brilliant novel Oryx and Crake, which also happens to be one of my favorite pieces of literature ever, you may as well add that one to the list, too, since I'll be buying it tomorrow :).

YAY BOOKS!

D

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Are you liking Pelevin? We read "Chapaev i pustota" for a Russian class, and I just couldn't get into it. Too meta.

Post a Comment